Social media marketing consists of 3 stages, that have to be addressed and properly managed:
- Marketing Strategy. How you can reach where you want if you don’t know where you are going?
- Content Creation. The way you communicate your message through texts and visuals you place on Social Media channels.
- Advertising. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Linkedin are money-making machines. If you don’t “feed” them, your message is not delivered to your potential client.
Now, it’s easier than ever to broadcast your message to millions. Compared to what was 10 or 20 years ago. But as a drawback, now it harder than ever to make your message be heard and seen, as people’s lives are overwhelmed with the advertisement.
Why GPS Marketing is the Best Social Media Marketing Agency in Dubai?
There are various social media marketing companies in Dubai, but why our clients prefer working with us?
GPS Marketing is a leading social media marketing agency in Dubai since August 2014. We are in TOP 100 Marketing and Advertising Companies in the MENA region. We know how important Social Media is, that is why we pay great attention to it. Our Social Media Marketing approach works in the following way:
- We conduct marketing research and define a marketing strategy for your business. We study your brand, its weak and strong points, targeted audience, analyze which marketing solutions have been applied before, do some “Social Listening”, paying attention what your target audience is saying about you and your competition online;
- Based on our findings we prepare a social media marketing strategy. Which includes channels we will use, the way we will approach your audience, what colours and layout we will implement, how posts will look like, what hashtags to use, what types of photos and videos will show the strength of the business and attract the clients.
- When we have the strategy, we discuss a monthly plan. Our team does video and photo production, prepare the content plan and goes live.
You can visit our creative portfolio https://www.behance.net/gpsmarketing or fill in the form to request a free example of the marketing strategy we have done for our clients.
Social Media Marketing Packages and Prices.
We offer different packages at different prices. Starting from AED 7,500 to AED 18,000.
Our Social Media Marketing Packages Include:
- Marketing Strategy;
- Photo and video production;
- Creative and unique Content;
- Posts for Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Snapchat.
- Social Media Advertisement management that will get you quality leads;
- Monthly analysis and reporting.
Within the package, we can also work with a website of the client, provide SEO and Google Adwords campaigns, e-mail marketing, WhatsApp Marketing, Social Media Influencers and many more.
All the packages are customized based on our client’s needs and goals.
To request a free consultation, offer and quotation for your particular business, fill out the form below and request an offer.
JUST SOMETHING TO READ. USEFUL INFORMATION
Statistics and Advantages of Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing is gaining popularity due to its accessibility and high exposure. According to a Hubspot report, 92% of marketers have claimed that social media marketing has given them more exposure to their brand or business and 80% of marketers have mentioned a huge increase in traffic to their website through social media marketing. So, what are the advantages of social media marketing for business?
- 84% of people with access to the internet use social media.
- People spent approximately 2 hours and 24 minutes on social media every day 6 minutes and 35 seconds on Instagram, 11 minutes and 26 seconds on Facebook, 10 minutes and 22 seconds on Twitter.
- 43% of internet users use social media when researching things to buy and 52% of online brand discovery happens in public social feeds.
- 27% of internet users find new products through paid social ads (after word-of-mouth, TV ads, and various search engines).
- It is proved, that weak social ads create a negative emotional response in less than a second.
- 92% of all Instagram users say they’ve followed a brand, clicked on their website, or made a purchase after seeing a product/service on Instagram.
- 140 million businesses use Facebook and its related apps (Messenger, WhatsApp, and Instagram).
- Twitter users linger 24% longer over ads than users on other platforms.
- 62% of B2B marketers say LinkedIn generates leads.
- Snapchat users are 60% more likely to make an impulse purchase.
(Statistics is taken from the Hootsuite website)
The main goal of all these Social Media Marketing channels is to connect with your audience to build brand awareness, increase sales, build connections, and drive the traffic to the website.