“Google only loves you when everyone else loves you first.” – Wendy Piersall
Google’s main point is to organize all the websites, so the “best” ones will be at the top of the search results – on the first page of Google. Its algorithm is based on 2 pillars: the content and the popularity of your website. As Phil Frost, Main Street ROI, once said “Successful SEO is not about tricking Google. It’s about PARTNERING with Google to provide the best search results for Google’s users.”
So,what is SEO and why is it crucial for the business?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process that helps to increase the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of the web page/website to users of a web search engine. It refers to the improvement of unpaid results that lead to increasing ratings organically.
The main goal of SEO is to help Google find your website and rank it higher than other relevant websites. It can be done through using proper HTML code, publishing more robust information, having more online PR and backlinks. As SEO’s main goal is to generate leads and sales for your business, try to rank #1 in Google will be worthless if your website is not SEO-friendly and is not designed properly to convert the traffic into leads and sales.
It is proven that people coming from organic search tend to stay longer on the website than those coming from Google Ads – paid way of displaying your website on the top of Google search. If your company’s website is on the first page of Google search, people trust your company. As a result, they prefer your company over your competitor.
Quite often we are asked, “Why my website is not showing in any search result?”
It might happen due to:
- Your site is new and can’t be found.
- Your site doesn’t have backlinks – connections with any third-party websites.
- Your site is not updated or is not SEO-friendly.
- Your site does not have relevant keywords that your customers are looking for.
- Your site has crawler directives that are blocking search engines from finding you.
- You used a lot of spammy tactics and has been penalized by Google.
To find and fix the issues you need the help of SEO professionals.
Download a free sample of SEO analysis
So, how to choose the best SEO company in Dubai that will bring the website to the top in organic search?
GPS Marketing is a SEO agency that provides the best SEO services in Dubai. We believe that clients’ success and satisfaction is our priority.
Before starting, our SEO consultant does the full analysis of the website, its positioning in organic search and among the competitors as well as whether it is SEO-friendly for online visitors and to search engine.
As SEO experts in Dubai, our SEO services include:
- Content Marketing, Copywriting
We know that the secret of successful content is that it should be optimized not only for search engines but for your potential clients as well. It should be diverse to help improve your online ranking as well as include relevant information. Besides, to be able to compete with your competitors we include the keywords and phrases that help your website to appear higher in search. Some examples of the content may include:
- Video and photo materials
- Bog posts
- E-books2. On-site SEO helps your website to be “search engine friendly”. It is needed, so search engines can crawl and understand the content and the structure of your website. These may include:
- Fixing of internal links;
- Change of descriptions and headings;
- Well-formatted URLs;
- Structured data;
- Proper use of breadcrumbs;
- Properly configure 404 pages.
- Off-site SEO is the action besides advertising that is taken to promote your website on the Internet. Some of the methods include:
- Backlinks – it’s online PR. When other websites refer to your website.
- Social Media Marketing
Our website SEO marketing includes the following steps:
- SEO audit. Search engines are not humans and they read more than 200 technical parameters sorting out the websites by the rank. Our SEO experts find and fix all the bugs, broken links, HTML codes to cross-device usability.
- Keyword analysis. When the technical part of the website is ready, we make a full analysis of the keywords used by your prospects on Google search to select the ones that have high search volume. By doing this we optimize the website so the keywords will drive more traffic and convert the visitor into customers.
- Content creation. Due to Google’s recent algorithm updates, quality outweighs quantity. Meaning that NOT the quantity of the content, but its quality matters for SEO marketing. That is why, based on the analysis and the keywords, we create the SEO-friendly content that inspires, engages, educates, and pushes visitors to take action.
- Link building, online PR. Having just good content in SEO marketing is not enough, as link building is the most crucial part. We make sure to build first-class, Google-approved backlinks from the related external websites to yours. We need it to grow your website’s organic ranking online.
- Reporting. Each SEO package comes with a detailed, easy-to-understand report that is provided in real-time anytime needed, as your success and satisfaction is our priority.
So, as you see, the SEO optimization process is quite complicated and requires professional skills. If you are looking to improve SEO on Google, you are in the right place. Leave us the request and we will take care of your website.