Are you still cold calling? STOP! We created a tool for you to get leads and meetings EASY.
Since LinkedIn was launched in 2003 it became #1 professional network in the world with more than 660 million users in 200 countries. However, many people still underestimate its importance and don’t use it to their benefit.
“How to advertise on LinkedIn?” you might ask. In GPS Marketing we offer 3 ways to use LinkedIn for Business:
- Content Creation. Create and post regular content on LinkedIn Business Page and Business Development Manager’s LinkedIn account.
- LinkedIn Marketing. We use the LinkedIn account as a lead’s generator – a highly effective replacement of cold calling. Automated service that saves hours of manual work.
- LinkedIn Advertisement. In other words – sponsored ads on LinkedIn.
Let’s check them one by one.
- Content Creation
If you decide to do LinkedIn marketing for your business, you must take care of the content on your LinkedIn page. Otherwise, whatever you do – spend thousands of dirhams on a LinkedIn advertisement or speak to 100 target clients daily – will not convert into sales. Why? Because your target client will check your “bio” before agreeing to meet you or talking about your product. Your “bio” is the content. Content makes people trust, shows them your company, its commitment, vision, products. People work with people, not with companies.
20 years ago, the main objective of any marketing campaign was to “reach as many people as possible at the lowest cost possible”. The message itself was not that important, as there was not so much competition.
Today, consumers are overloaded with Advertisement, their attention is very distracted and hard to grab. Which makes the message even more important than the budget for advertisement.
We treat the LinkedIn Business page as serious as other Social Media.
Depending on the package you choose, the process of our collaboration will be as follows:
We will start with a marketing strategy, select the goal and asses your business. We will do a photo/ video shoot to showcase your products and the company, based on the chosen strategy. We might interview the key people in your company, so they can explain through video why your consumers should buy from your firm. We will create a monthly content calendar and post it, engage with your target consumers and raise awareness about your company in the UAE market.
- LinkedIn Marketing
Forget about hours of cold calling, as except for the irritation from the potential customers you will get nothing. Embrace LinkedIn Marketing.
The biggest headache of any business development manager is to get leads. We have the same challenge in GPS Marketing Agency as any other B2B business.
We created an automated way to engage with the target audience on LinkedIn. No need to send messages manually. It’s all customized and automated now.
What do we offer exactly?
We select your target audience based on 3 criteria:
We craft a message with the call to action that you are aiming for.
We will be automatically sending 50+ messages a day on your behalf to your target clients. You will be continuing the conversation with converted leads and sell your products.
We sell through LinkedIn franchise opportunities, any kind of services, office furniture, maintenance services, and other products that target corporate business.
It’s a TOP tool for B2B marketing.
- LinkedIn Advertisement
Very powerful marketing tool because of its precise targeting.
Unlike Facebook and Instagram sponsored ads, on LinkedIn, you can target audience by profession, which gives you more chances to get to your exact targeted consumer.
Targeting the right people is a necessity. You can reach your targeted audience by such parameters, as:
– connections, followers, industry, and company name and size.
– age and gender.
– degrees, fields of study, and specific schools.
- Job Experience
– job functions, job seniority, job titles, member skills, and years of experience – is the easiest and the broadest.
- Interests and Traits
– member interests and groups – is the narrowest, but most specialized, however, the reach is very limited.
There are several types of advertisements on LinkedIn:
– Sponsored content, where we can promote image, video, or carousel.
– Direct sponsored content
– Sponsored InMail where we deliver targeted messages to LinkedIn-member inboxes.
– Text ads that appear in the right rail and top banner on the desktop.
– Dynamic ads
Now let’s have a look at the features of each ad type:
- Sponsored content helps to promote the company’s updates, drives users to the landing page or shares some content that has been already posted on the company’s page. You can use a photo, a video, or a carousel of images. There are 2 payment options to choose from CPC (cost per click) or cost per thousand impressions. The main advantage is that you will get a higher engagement rate due to its appearance on the user’s news feed. As a result, you not only increase your brand awareness but also bring traffic to the page. Besides, for a mobile version, you can collect leads with Lead Gen Forms.
- Direct sponsored content differs from Sponsored Content in the way that you can personalize and test the content WITHOUT posting it on your Company’s page.
- Sponsored InMail messages help you not only drive leads but also engage with your targeted audience by sending personalized, private messages. One of the great features is that you can include a call-to-action button as well as add a link to the message. In this type of advertisement, you Pay-Per-Send meaning that you pay for every message that has been sent.
- Text ads are similar to Google ads, where you create different advertisements per campaign and test the best convertible images and texts. They will be seen on the desktop on the right rail of the news feed. Like Sponsored ads, you can choose from 2 payment options: CPC (cost per click) or cost per thousand impressions.
- Dynamic ads are personalized ads that help to drive traffic to like your company page. Besides, it’s a great tool to generate leads and enable download such content as an ebook or a brochure from the ad.
LinkedIn advertising cost depends on the type of marketing you choose from. However, no matter what type of ad marketing you choose, we are happy to provide any LinkedIn Advertising support you are looking for.
If you haven’t tried LinkedIn Marketing yet, it’s just the time. Do you want to know more about how to use LinkedIn for Business marketing? Or do you need your personal LinkedIn advertising guide? We are here for you. Don’t hesitate to give us a call to get a free marketing strategy!