“Email has an ability many channels don’t: creating valuable, personal touches – at scale.” David Newman
Email marketing is one of the oldest digital marketing tools, it is the most straightforward and effective way to connect to your leads and convert them into customers. Besides, it helps to keep in touch with your loyal clients.
Think about it!
Nowadays, it doesn’t matter if you are a student, a manager or a business owner – everyone spends a significant amount of time online. Some check their social media; others read the news or watch YouTube, but at the end of the day everyone checks emails for work, business, or school-related matters.
According to the Direct Marketing Association, email marketing on average sees a 4300% ROI for businesses. This is all because it is easy to manage, and it helps to establish direct contact with your clients.
Email marketing in Dubai has always been one of the most popular marketing strategies. Do you know why?
- First of all, according to the survey, 99% of consumers check their email daily, so even with the rise of social media and WhatsApp, email is still the #1 communication channel in the professional world.
- Secondly, it helps to create credibility, as a professionally designed permission-based email list ensures that a client knows which emails they’re signing up for.
- Besides, emails convert better than SMS as clients receive emails from the brands or companies they know and trust.
So, how can an email create lead generation and not end up in Spam or Trash bins?
There are many email marketing companies, but GPS Marketing is a leading email marketing agency that has been operating in Dubai since 2014. We completed more than 1000 powerful and creative email marketing campaigns and created the formula that helps us generate leads.
Here are the 3 tips on how to get the best result out of an email marketing campaign.
- Personalization is the key.No one wants to get an email that is addressed “Dear Sir/Madam” or simply “Good morning” (especially if a person received it in the afternoon).
- Design and imagery must be top-notch.It is proven that visuals help the recipients to get the idea about the email and decide whether to read it or not, press the call-to-action button, or ignore it.
- A call-to-action button is a must, as it increases the chances for a lead to be converted into a client.Here are the Email marketing campaign steps that we advise to use. Let’s start with how often to send email marketing?
Based on the recent research 86% of customers would like to receive monthly promotional emails, while 15% would like to receive them daily. Besides, companies see the highest open rates when sending 2 emails per month.
- Clean up the database by removing expired information and improving existing information.
In GPS Marketing Agency we select the database based on the marketing goal. Usually, we use a GPS Marketing database to target new customers for our clients and increase awareness of their brand. The database of the client is used to communicate with existing customers, which is crucially important. We all know it’s 5 times cheaper to retain an existing customer than to acquire a new one.
- Determine the purpose of the campaign and based on that create the emailer.It is proven that more simply the email is, more effective it is.
- To collect leads we ALWAYS include at least one call-to-action button.We always focus on the subject line. 47% of email recipients will open your email based solely on the subject line, that is why we avoid using such words as “free”, “help”, “percent off”, and “reminder” in a subject line as they have been found to negatively impact open rates.
- Setup tracking to calculate the effectiveness of the campaign.You might ask “How to calculate the conversion rate of email marketing?” We track such parameters as:
- Open rate to determine who opened the message;
- Deliverability to measure who received the message;
- Conversion rate to know who went to the website from your message or/and became a lead;
- CTR (click-through-rates) to know who clicked on the Call-to-action button.
- As you see the process is time-consuming and needs a lot of attention to the details.Of course, there are a lot of free email marketing templates as well as free email marketing platforms. But if you don’t know how to start an email marketing campaign let us help you to prepare an effective campaign. We use the best email marketing software that guarantees high results.However, if you are still doubting if email marketing is effective, here are some facts that can persuade you:
- The average open rate for a welcome email is 82%, which is much higher than SMS.
- Adding a call-to-action button in your emails instead of simply a text link can lead to a 28% increase in click-throughs.
- B2B marketing emails see a 23% higher click-to-open ratio than B2C emails.
- 77% of B2B companies use an email marketing newsletter as part of their content marketing strategy.