“When I write an advertisement, I don’t want you to tell me that you find it ‘creative.’ I want you to find it so interesting that you buy the product.” – David Ogilvy
And this is the main goal of copywriting!
A strong, powerful and professional voice that speaks to your readers can influence their decisions, perceptions and help to build the bridge between your customers and you. Some people have a wrong understanding of copywriting and sadly believe that this service is not that important. However, it is one of the key components of any advertising.
So, what is copywriting and why is it so important?
Copywriting is the process of writing advertising texts on such promotional materials as brochures, billboards, websites, emails, advertisements, catalogues, and more. It is the bridge between customers and businesses. With quality texts, you can increase brand awareness, gain new followers and customers.
The importance of copywriting is huge, as it drives profitability, provides high ROI and makes your potential customers know more about you and your brand. Besides, it:
- Boosts your website SEO. It is known that for your website to be on top of Google search it should have high-quality content, so, from one hand, your potential clients would love what they see. On the other hand, Google needs to be sure that the content is written properly, so your website will be able to “compete” with the other pages for ranking.
- Improves UX. User Experience is concentrated on having a better understanding of users, what do they like, need, and value. Good copywriting provides useful and valuable information for your potential clients that they have been looking for.
If you are worried that:
- Your website isn’t showing in Google,
- Your conversion rate is low,
- Some information is missing or outdated on your website,
then it’s time to concentrate on copywriting, as even Seth Godin once said, “The best SEO is great content.”
We, in GPS Marketing Agency, focus and provide various content copywriting services in English, Arabic, Russian, French, Farsi and Mandarin languages.
Joanna Wiebe once said “Your job [as a copywriter] is not to write copy. Your job is to know your visitors, customers, and prospects so well, so you understand the situation they’re in right now, where they’d like to be, and exactly how your solution can and will get them to their ideal self.”
And this is what our copywriters do!
We work with such types of copywriting as:
1. Sales copywriting that includes texts on adverts, products, and category descriptions. Our copywriters do in-depth research to get all the details of your business to write top-notch texts.
2. Social Media Copywriting. Every post you produce on your social media channels should be visually attractive, correctly written and the most important – valuable. The information is the key to successful sale in 2020.
3. SEO Copywriting is one of the most important types of copywriting that can be found in web content and product descriptions. From one hand it should include the main keywords, from the other drive traffic to the website and help online content rank higher in Google search. By placing the right keywords in the ads and articles we create ‘optimization’ that leads to higher visibility of the company and increases sales on up to 30%.
4. Creative copywriting is like telling a story, as we come up with slogans, unique ideas for video ads and commercials. We help you to create the brand, so any customer at the end will say “I’m loving it!”
5. Marketing copywriting is needed to create ads and correspondence to attract customers. Our copywriters know how to influence the audience through emails and online ads.
6. Technical copywriting is essential in such fields as technology, jurisdiction, healthcare, etc. as it requires specific knowledge in the field. Its main goal is to introduce the product, tell more about it, present the advantages, and ultimately convince the person who is reading it to buy your service or product. Technical copywriting can be found in white papers and industry guides. Our copywriters are professionals in various fields who constantly improve their knowledge and skills.
7. Content copywriting unlike other types of copywriting it aims to educate the audience with how-to blogs, articles, or newsletters on particular subjects. The main goal is to give more information.
8. Web content is the centrepiece of copywriting as it includes the elements of sales writing, technical writing, creative writing, and SEO. It can be found in social media, articles and various blog posts are written through engaging articles and tips, videos, infographics, tutorials, etc.
As you see the diversity of copywriting types is high and to be able to reach the audience in the right way, it is important to create the text that will be appealing and engaging. You can do it yourself if you have a talent, or work with the professional and scale up your sales game.
To order our copywriting services, please call us or fill in the form below and we will contact you.
Our copywriters and content creators always work arm in arm to build traffic, create relationships with customers and, as a result, to build the brand.
How do they work?
Our content writers inform, educate, and entertain readers through the content prepared for websites, blogs, social media, and emails.
While copywriters use words to persuade the readers to take a specific action, for example, visit the website, order online, sign up for a service, buy the product, or engage with a company.
A digital copywriter now is a pearl that is difficult to find.
Our copywriters before joining the team face strict selection according to educational background, the field of expertise, work experience, and languages spoken, so you can get the help you have been looking for.
We provide B2C and B2B copywriting services and our team consists of the Native speakers of the following languages:
- English copywriter;
- Arabic copywriter;
- French copywriter;
- Russian copywriter;
- Farsi copywriter;
- Chinese copywriter.
So, with our great experience in providing copywriting services, we can help you to:
- Promote your business
- Write quality content on the targeted language
- Attract attention and get new clients
- Gain new followers and fans
- And, as a result, make them take action.
We follow the same rule of copywriting as Leo Burnett once said “Make it simple. Make it memorable. Make it inviting to look at. Make it fun to read.”
If you want to get professional copywriting services that will help your business to grow, you are in the right place. Just leave us a comment and we will contact you right away.